Some tips to prepare a Handmade Business for the Holidays:
- Set aside time to look through your goods now.
- Which materials are running low?
- Estimate which of your items will be in demand. What is generating the most interest? Consider getting extra materials to produce more of that particular favorite.
- Planning a new piece for your line? The holidays could be a good time to introduce something different to draw in fresh buyers and bring back previous customers. What supplies are necessary to create this?
- Don't forget about office supplies: tape, printer ink, labels, business cards, pens, etc.
- Make a detailed list of needed items and, when possible, a notation of where to purchase.
Read an earlier post on preparing for holiday shipping here.