Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bring on the New

What does 2012 hold for Indyspire Art? I am ready to be back in the workshop.  Fabricating jewelry regularly sparks new ideas, which has left me with a sketchbook full of concepts for original pieces.  In the coming months, imaginative designs for both women and men will be added to my Etsy shop.   I will continue working with quality materials; my current favorites being copper, precious metal clay, and sterling silver.  These beautiful metals will be incorporated into rings, necklaces, earrings and bracelets.

As the monthly planner fills with creative time and blogging, and more content for tracking the latest fashion and trends is added to my Google Reader, I am increasingly excited for this new year.  Here's to a fabulous 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment